Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Stamping with Jen - Pansy Petals Sneak Peak

 Happy Wednesday.  Do you know what next week is? It is the launch of the new catalogue.  I thought I would give a sneak peak of an upcoming suite called the Pansy Petal Suite.  I thought I didn't need any more flowers until I started playing with this suite...now I want more :).



I simply stamped off twice to do the background of the pansy's using Polished Pink and Highland Heather.  Then with the detailed stamp, stamped full strength in Polished Pink and Blackberry Bliss.  I did the centre of the Pansy in Pale Papaya and the leaves in stamped off Soft Succulent and Evening Evergreen for the details.  I then cut them out using the dies.

On the Basic White rectangle, I used the water painters and splattered Polished Pink and Blackberry Bliss.  After I let it dry, I randomly added the leaves to the pansy's with glue dots and the pansy's to the card front with dimensionals.  I stamped the sentiment in Polished Pink, and after attaching the ribbon, I popped the sentiment up with dimensionals.  What do you think? 




I also did the same card using Fresh Freesia and Blackberry Bliss.  This time I sponged some of the pansy's instead of using the background stamp.  Which do you prefer?



Leave a comment. Please let me know which one you prefer.  If you want to make these cards, the supplies will be available May 4 and you can purchase from my on-line store or message me and I can help you out!

Have an amazing week.

Happy stamping!

Jen




List of Supplies (for Polished Pink card, for Blackberry Bliss I used Blackberry Bliss cardstock and Fresh Freesia ink as well as Soft Succulent ribbon and sponges):

- Pansy Patch Bundle

- Scalloped Contour Dies

- Pansy Petals DSP

- Polished Pink Cardstock

- Basic White Cardstock

- Polished Pink ink

- Highland Heather Ink

- Blackberry Bliss Ink

-Pale Papaya Ink

- Soft Succulent Ink

- Evening Evergreen Ink

- Polished Pink In color ribbon

- Water Painters

- dimensionals

- Glue dots

- Multipurpose glue

- trimmer

- Stampin' Cut and emboss machine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super easy fun-fold card that still WOWs!!!

 Our last team meeting Batty Brooks demonstrated this super fun card that looks so difficult, but it is really really easy and has the WOW f...

01 09 10