Thursday, April 15, 2021

Stamping Symphony April Blog Hop - Retiring Items Stamping with Jen


 Happy April!!! Where is the time going? I cannot believe it is half way through the month already.  Spring is here! The birds are singing!!! And it is almost time for the new catalogue...which means Last Chance Sale is almost done.  Make sure you check out the amazing deals and also take a peak at the Clearance Rack as it was just updated!

So for this month we decided to feature products that were leaving us :(. There are a tonne of amazing products that are going away.  But let me tell you, the new stuff that is coming ...oh my!!!! If you live in Canada and would like a catalogue make sure you contact me. So many amazing things and the new in-colors, I love every one of them!!  But I digress. 

So I decided to make a card using the Game On stamp set which is perfect for those masculine cards!! I also used a technique called Joseph's Coat. What do you think?

Josephs Coat Technique
Here is another one, same colours, but just Chess focused (this is for my youngest son's birthday in July!! He loves chess.



Josephs Coat Technique

Make sure you watch my video below for some tips and tricks to make the card. But it is super easy!!!  You pick your colours and sponge a piece of Basic White cardstock (4 1/4 X 5).  Then you randomly stamp your images in Versamark ink and clear emboss.  Then you take a dark ink (I used Memento) and you bring the ink to the paper and cover your card front.  Make sure to wipe off the extra ink or it will make a mess!!! Then your background is done and you are ready for your sentiment and assembly.

When you look closely you can see how the different colors come through that you sponged.

Josephs Coat Technique

If you would like to make this card and you live in Canada, I would love if you shopped with me!  A complete list of supplies are provided below and make sure you watch my video!.  



Please check out the other talented lovely ladies from Stamping Symphony!

Leena – A La Cards 


Sandy – Lolly & Sand 


Barb – JustBStamping 


Jen – StampingJen 

Product List

1 comment:

  1. Oh those stitched labels!! How will we ever replace them?!

    ReplyDelete

Super easy fun-fold card that still WOWs!!!

 Our last team meeting Batty Brooks demonstrated this super fun card that looks so difficult, but it is really really easy and has the WOW f...

01 09 10