Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Let's Get Dainty - Dainty Flowers and Dainty Delight

Happy Wednesday!! I found this fun fold card inspired by Susan Campfield...But it is so simple and so lovely.  


This is the version I did in my video.  I also did another one in rich razzleberry  Which colour combination do you prefer?


I think I like the Rich Razzleberry one...but they are both cute.  Make sure you watch my video to see how to make this card (and how not to make it LOL).

If you would like to purchase the materials to make this card, you can in my on-line store!  All the materials are posted below.

Don't forget it is Sale A Bration time and the DSP that I used in both of these cards is FREE with a $60 order (before tax and shipping).  Remember that the Sale A Bration items are while supplies last and only until Feb 28.  For those of you that make a $60 purchase from my online store before Feb 28, I will send you a little thank you gift in the mail!!

You can watch my video on You Tube.  Make sure you subscribe to my channel.


All the supplies to make the first card are provided below.

Hope you enjoy!

Have a great night

Jen




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Air Balloons - Simple Fun Fold Card

 Hello! How are you tonight? I have quite a bit of 6X6 designer series paper (DSP) and when I saw Karen Titus' video on how to use a 6X6...

01 09 10