Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Cute Treat Holder - Traditions of St Nick

 We always had Christmas Crackers on our table setting for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day dinners.  A few years ago I decided to make my own so I could personalize it and no one but my mom and dad wore those little paper crowns.  This little box, would be a perfect size for a little treat at the table.   Thanks to Stamp with Nellie for the measurements!!

What do you think?


You can fill this with treats, or like I did with tags...


Which do you prefer, the gift box or the St Nick box?


Thanks so much for joining me tonight.  To learn how to make this box and to see all the measurements make sure you watch my video.



A complete list of supplies is provided below.


Have an amazing day!


Jen


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super easy fun-fold card that still WOWs!!!

 Our last team meeting Batty Brooks demonstrated this super fun card that looks so difficult, but it is really really easy and has the WOW f...

01 09 10