Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Quick and Easy Christmas Card Featuring the Trucking Along Bundle and the One Horse Open Sleigh DSP

 Happy November 29, 2023.  It is almost Dec, I can not believe it....I just don't understand how time speeds up every year.  Crazy.  I needed to use the Trucking Along bundle and I wanted to use it for a Christmas card, so I combined the One Horse Open Sleigh designer series paper (DSP) with the trucking along bundle.  I think it worked pretty well don't you?  Which do you prefer?



I can't decide, I love them both!!! Make sure you watch my video to see how easy this card is to make.  

A complete list of supplies is provided below and these items are available in my on-line store.



Hope you have an amazing week!


Jen



Product List
Paper Snips
[103579]
$15.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super easy fun-fold card that still WOWs!!!

 Our last team meeting Batty Brooks demonstrated this super fun card that looks so difficult, but it is really really easy and has the WOW f...

01 09 10