Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Quick and easy fun fold card using the stunning Warm Wishes Cards & Envelopes

 Ok, it is November 22, do you know what that means? Christmas is a month away and I NEED to get my Christmas cards in the mail!  I have entered panic mode and am trying to get them all made so I can start writing and mailing!

I LOVED the card bases in the Warm Wishes Cards & Envelopes set, but wanted to change it up a bit.  What do you think?


I cut the tree out of Old Olive from the Merriest Tree bundle and stamped in versamark and embossed with white embossing powder.  The garland and star are cut from gold foil and for the inside I stamped using Starry Sky.  So simple.



For the dimensions make sure you watch my video and leave me a comment!  A complete list of supplies is provided below.

Don't forget to check out the Last Chance list. All items on the list are retiring and won't be available as of January 3 (or while supplies last).  Make sure you don't wait.  Check out the items here

Watch my video here



Have an amazing day and we will see you next week.

Jen




Product List
Paper Snips
[103579]
$15.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super easy fun-fold card that still WOWs!!!

 Our last team meeting Batty Brooks demonstrated this super fun card that looks so difficult, but it is really really easy and has the WOW f...

01 09 10