Sunday, February 2, 2020

Peek a Boo Meerkat Valentines Day Card with Stamping with Jen

So todays card was inspired by Susan Levasseur's Little Ladybug Card (see her video here).  I did case her card because I love it so much, but then I started playing and changing things up a bit.  So here is my version of her card.



Isn't that Meerkat so cute!!! So this fancy fold card is called a Peek a Boo card and is super easy to make.  You can see the fold panel of the card was embossed using the stone 3D embossing folder available in Sale A Bration.  I love this folder!!! The next layer show cases the lovely DSP and a little sneak message :)...


And finally the inside with another hidden message....


Ive included a link to my You Tube video.    Make sure you go there and subscribe to my channel so that you can get notified for more videos. Here is a link to my You Tube Channel if you want to see past videos too.



Please also visit and like my facebook page, where this video was done as a live video.

For a complete list of supplies, see below.  The recipe for the card is as follows:

- real red cardstock 8 1/2 X 5 1/2 scored at 4 1/4
- real red cardstock 5 X 5 1/2, scored at 3/4 on the 5' side
- whisper white cardstock 2 pieces at 4 X 5 1/4
- DSP 3 3/4 X 5
- whisper white and real red scrap for circles and hearts.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super easy fun-fold card that still WOWs!!!

 Our last team meeting Batty Brooks demonstrated this super fun card that looks so difficult, but it is really really easy and has the WOW f...

01 09 10