Saturday, February 15, 2020

Stamping Symphony Feb Blog Hop with Stamping with Jen




Happy February!! It is between Valentines Day and Family Day, so nice to have a long weekend !!!! Hope you are able to get stamping done over the long weekend, I sure hope I will be able to!!!  I decided to share with you a card that I am doing today up at Belwood Lake.   I do a class there once a month for some ladies from Maple Leaf Acres.   I seriously cannot get enough of the Peaceful Poppies Suite.  This is a very simple card to make, yet I think it is quite beautiful. What do you think?


I used the DSP from the Peaceful Poppies Suite for the background and ran it through the suble embossing folder.  The poppies were cut out using the Peaceful Moments dies and the DSP as well!  The Label me Fancy punch is perfect for the sentiment and the Stampin' Chalk Marker finished off the details.  For the inside, I kept it simple and used one of the beautiful embellishments from the Peaceful Poppies Elements.


Thanks for stopping by today.  Please follow me on Facebook here  or visit my You Tube channel here .  If you live in Canada and do not have a demonstrator and would love to take advantage of the amazing deal right now, please contact me or learn more here.  It is seriously a deal you do not want to miss!!!

For a complete list of supplies, please see below.  The dimensions for this card are standard:

Base - 5 1/5 X 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4 (Mossy meadow)
1st layer 5 1/4 X 4 of Old olive
DSP layer 5 by 3 3/4 embossed with the subtles embossing folder.

Thanks for joining me today.  Please hop on to the other lovely ladies blogs to see what they have created this month!

Happy Stamping!!

Jen

1. La Cards (Leena)
2. Lolly and Sand (Sandy)
3. justBstamping (Barb)
4. Stamping With Jen (you are here)



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super easy fun-fold card that still WOWs!!!

 Our last team meeting Batty Brooks demonstrated this super fun card that looks so difficult, but it is really really easy and has the WOW f...

01 09 10