Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Stamping with Jen - Back on Your Feet

 Happy Wednesday! I found myself


in need of a few get well or feel better cards this week so I thought I would share a very simple yet cute card that is perfect to keep on hand for those times that you need it.  I find the Back on Your Feet stamp set to be so cute and perfect for just this purpose.

I used a piece of DSP from the August to December Mini catalogue from the Plaid Tidings together with Pretty Peacock and Balmy Blue cardstock.  I actually love these colours together! What do you think?


Did you notice the embossing folder on the Balmy Blue layer? It is the Dainty Diamonds and it is GORGEOUS!!!  Please check out my video below.  I have also included a complete list of supplies that you need to make this card.  

The dimensions for this card as follows:

- Balmy Blue - 8 1/2 X 5 1/2, scored at 4 1/4

- Balmy Blue first layer 4 X 5 1/4, run through die cutting machine with Dainty Diamonds

- Pretty Peacock - 2 1/4 X 5 3/8

- DSP - Plaid Tidings 2 X 5 1/4

- Banner - Whisper White 3/4 X 2 3/4

- Pretty Peacock and Whisper white with the Stitched Squares dies


Happy stamping!!!!


Jen


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super easy fun-fold card that still WOWs!!!

 Our last team meeting Batty Brooks demonstrated this super fun card that looks so difficult, but it is really really easy and has the WOW f...

01 09 10