Saturday, August 15, 2020

Stamping with Jen Stamping Symphony August blog hop

                                                

I cannot believe it is the middle of August already.  Just a few more weeks to back to school.  I have to say that this return to school is the most stressful return that I think I have ever faced, and I don't go to school LOL. So lets focus on today and happy time in the craft room!!!  I have to say, I LOVE this Beautiful Autumn Bundle.  It is so simple and yet so beautiful.

So I used the Evergreen Forest 3D embossing folder for the background.  I stamped on very vanilla in Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso and Mango Melody the outlines of the maple leaf, acorn and ash leaf respectively.  For the inside of the images, I stamped off (stamped first on scrap paper, then on project) in Cherry Cobbler for the maple leaf, I stamped in Crumb Cake and stamped off in Crumb Cake the top of the acorn and the bottom of the acorn, respectively. The ash leaf I kind of half stamped off :)  in Mango Melody.  I punched out the stamped images and adhered them to the smallest circle from the Stitched Shaped dies.  The sentiment is stamped in crumb cake. What do you think? 


For a complete list of supplies see below.  Don't forget to check out all the other Stamping Symphonies cards!!!!

Thanks for stopping by.

Jen

1. Leena  - at Ala Cards

2. Lolly And Sand

3. Barb at Just Be Stamping

4. Leigh at Simpleigh Stamping

5 Stamping with Jen (you are here)



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Air Balloons - Simple Fun Fold Card

 Hello! How are you tonight? I have quite a bit of 6X6 designer series paper (DSP) and when I saw Karen Titus' video on how to use a 6X6...

01 09 10