Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Stamping with Jen Beautiful Autumn

The new catalogue is Live!! yeah!!! So exciting to be able to share with you all the amazing new product. I don't even know where to start LOL.  So here is a very simple card using the Beautiful Autumn bundle and let me tell you it is beautiful.  I can't wait to show you some of the other projects I have done with this suite. Yes it is a full suite, but today I only used the bundle.  But if you watch my video, you can see all the products of the suite, which I am sure I will demonstrate soon in cards ...so stay tuned!!!

So this is a very quick and simple card to make.  Sometimes less is more. What do you think?

I made the same card, using a different leaf and different color combination.  Which do you prefer??
The first card was made using Cherry Cobbler, Mango Melody and Crushed Curry where the bottom card was made using Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie and Daffodil Delight.  I kept the inside very simple.


Make sure you check out my video to see all the other items of this suite.  A complete list of supplies is provided below that you would need to make this card as I have, but use whatever you have on hand!!

The dimensions are:

Card base (card one Cherry Cobbler, Second Card is Pumpkin Pie) - 5 1/2 X 8 1/2, scored at 4 1/4
First Layer (card one Mango Melody, Second Card is Cajun Craze) - 5 3/8 X 4 1/8
Whisper white layer (inside and outside both cards) 5 1/4 X 4
Label back layer (Mango melody first card, cajun craze second card) 1 X about 3 
Label layer (whisper white) 3/4 X about 3.

To make the strip up the side, you want to mask along each side, I used sticky notes and starting with the lightest color at the bottom, you want to apply ink in a light circular motion with your sponge daubers.  Start off the card (on the sticky notes) and don't press too hard. You can always add color, but you can't take it off.  Continue adding your color palette with blending well between colours so you don't have a distinct line.  Remove the masks.  Then simply stamp on scrap paper and punch out using the punches and assemble as you like!

Please watch my video below for tips and tricks while making the card. 

Also, please check out my events section of my website for information on my latest classes and don't miss registering for an On-Line Bingo event to kick off the holiday season Here.  I am also hosting a Paper and Ribbon Share for new paper and ribbons from the August December Mini Catalogue.  Orders have to be placed before August 14 for both.  Just click not the links for more information!

Please leave me a comment, I love to hear from you!!

Happy stamping and have a great week

Jen



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super easy fun-fold card that still WOWs!!!

 Our last team meeting Batty Brooks demonstrated this super fun card that looks so difficult, but it is really really easy and has the WOW f...

01 09 10