Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Stamping with Jen Approaching Perfection and Gilded Leafing

 

Have I told you how much I love this years Sale A Bration!!!! I used two items from the SaleABration for this super easy and cute card.  I also demonstrated in the video how to use the Gilded Leafing...Make sure you check it out my video!!!

Which one do you like best Bermuda Bay or Granny Apple Green???




For a complete list of supplies, see below.

The dimensions for the card are:

Card base - 5 1/2 X 8 1/2, scored at 4 1/4

Basic White layer - 5 3/8 X 4 1/8 (outside) and 5 1/4 X 4 for inside

DSP - Oh so Ombre two pieces 5 1/4 X 2 1/8

Die cuts - Cardstock large enough to die cut


Happy Stamping!


Jen



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super easy fun-fold card that still WOWs!!!

 Our last team meeting Batty Brooks demonstrated this super fun card that looks so difficult, but it is really really easy and has the WOW f...

01 09 10