Monday, January 4, 2021

Stamping with Jen Fine Art Floral International Blog Highlights January Thank You Card

 The new January to June Mini catalogue starts tomorrow!!! Here is a card from one of my favourite suites in the catalogue, the Fine Art Floral Suite.  For this card I just used the Art Gallery stamp set, Floral Gallery Dies and the Painted Textures 3D embossing folder from the suite.

The theme of the blog highlights is "Thank You".

If you like my card, please make sure to vote for it.  My card is # 23 in the gallery






To vote, just click above and put a heart on my card!!!

This card is very easy to make.  I stamped the large flower and stem on a piece of Blackberry Bliss using Versamark and then heat embossed with white embossing powder.  I then coloured the stems using the old olive blends and the flower using petal pink, flirty flamingo and rich razzleberry blends.  After the ink had dried, I cut out using the largest square of the Stitched So Sweetly dies and then ran that and a piece of whisper white cards stock through the Stampin' Cut and Emboss machine with the Painted Texture 3D embossing folder.  Using our new blending brushes, I added Blackberry Bliss ink to the whisper white panel.  I stamped the sentiment using blackberry bliss and cut out using the Floral Gallery Dies.  Using the  Blushing Bride twine from the Snail Mail Twine Combo pack, I wrapped the twine around the panel twice adhering to the back with mini glue dots.  I added a little bling from the Elegant Faceted Gems.



I kept the inside simple and coloured the stamp using blackberry bliss and old olive Stampin Write markers and the sentiment is from Ornate Thanks.


Don't forget to vote!! 


4 comments:

  1. Pretty card Jennifer and I love that you've stamped and coloured inside too! Thanks for being part of my International Blog Highlights this month and all the best with the voting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Jennifer. love how you have highlighted the embossing folder. The colours are stunning too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. January 2022 Miami festivals of many options to do. Look at more available things we recommend to do when coming to South Florida. January 2022 festivals in MIami

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. This is my favorite stamp set. Now I have another idea for it. I hope you won last year with this card.

    ReplyDelete

Super easy fun-fold card that still WOWs!!!

 Our last team meeting Batty Brooks demonstrated this super fun card that looks so difficult, but it is really really easy and has the WOW f...

01 09 10