Monday, November 15, 2021

Stamping Symphony November Blog Hop - Stamping with Jen Arrow Card

 I cannot believe it is already the middle of November.  Where has 2021 gone? This months theme for the Stamping Symphony Blog hop is Holiday Season :).  Hopefully you are well on your way to getting your holiday cards in the mail.  But if not, here is a super easy fun-fold card which I did in last weeks Facebook live using Eden's Garden Collection.  If you missed it, check it out here.

I did the same fold this time featuring the Christmas Season Bundle and the Painted Christmas DSP.  I just started playing with this suite and I do not know why I waited.  I love it!!!!  Make sure you check out my video from last week for tips and tricks to make this card.


This card is super easy to make.  A complete list of supplies is provided below.  The inside of the card is super simple too!


To stamp the acorns I used Early Espresso and crumb cake on Basic White.  I have to say, I just love this card!!! and it is pretty easy to make a few of them to give to those special people in your life.  I know who I am sending this to!!!!

For a complete list of supplies, see below.  Check out my video where I made a different version of this card! It will show you tips and tricks and how easy this card is to make!!!


The dimensions for this card are:

- Card base - Evening Evergreen 8 1/2 X 5 1/2 scored at 4 1/4 (watch video for other scoring you need to do)

- DSP - 5 1/4 X 4 (watch video for how to cut it)

- Basic White 5 1/4 X 4 (watch video for how to cut it)

- Basic White - scrap for stamping and die cutting 

Make sure you hop on over to the other talented ladies creations!

1. Leena - A La Cards

2. Sandy - Lolly & Sand

3. Barb - JustBStamping

4. Jen - StampingJen (you are here)

5. Laurel - Laurel Davis Crafted

Happy Stamping


Jen

Product List

7 comments:

Super easy fun-fold card that still WOWs!!!

 Our last team meeting Batty Brooks demonstrated this super fun card that looks so difficult, but it is really really easy and has the WOW f...

01 09 10