Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Stamping with Jen - Poinsettia Dies

 Have you heard we have a sale on? It ends tomorrow and you want to take advantage of it!!! The Seasonal Sale includes 10% off of cardstock, 15% off of ink and 20% off of dies!!! Including these beautiful Poinsettia.  Use my hostcode WEXUFZJB to place your order before tomorrow night and I will send you a free gift in the mail!!!!



You can't really tell the difference between the brushed metal cardstock (above) and the gold foil (below) but the wink of Stella does make quite the difference!


Here is a close up!  see the glitter from the Wink?


This is one of the cards that I am offering in my Christmas Buffet and I thought it would be perfect tonight to show you how easy it is for you to make your own cards!

A complete list of supplies are provided below.  The measurements are:

- Card base - Cherry Cobbler 8 1/4 X 4 1/4, scored at 5 1/2

-Gold Brushed Metallic Cardstock (or gold foil) - 5 1/4 X 4

                        - 2 1/2 X 4

                        - scrap for the sprigs

- Basic White - 5 X 3 3/4

                       - 2 1/4 X 3 3/4

Make sure you check out the Seasonal Sale (just click on the image below)



And if you want to make the Seasonal Sale even sweeter, join my team before tomorrow and you can add the sale items to your starter kit which is an AMAZING deal of just $100 (but you get to buy $165 worth of product!!!!) and no tax or shipping in most provinces.


Here is a link to my YouTube video.  Please make sure that you subscribe to my Chanel so you can see all my videos!


Happy stamping!


Jen

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Changing Leaves Super Easy card

 Hello, can you believe it is September and the leaves are changing.  Where has the time gone? I thought I would share the card I made for t...

01 09 10