Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Stamping with Jen Eden's Garden Arrow Fold Card

 Stampin up! just released a brand new collection called Eden's Garden.  A Sneak Peak of a bundle coming in the January to JUNE MINI CATALOGUE plus some exclusive products that are while supplies last.  This collection is stunning and the sentiments are perfect for reaching out to your friends and loved ones that may need a little pick me up.  




The collection is available until January 3 or while supplies last.


I was inspired by Mary from Stamps - n- lingers to make this card.  You can check her card out here.

Here is my take on it.  I love the fold and it is pretty easy to do!


Which one do you like, the one with more bling or less?


For the inside I kept them pretty simple!


There is a trick to getting nice images with the stamp set, so make sure you watch my video to find out what it is!  If you want to make this card, I have all the supplies at the bottom of the page.  I would love, if you live in Canada and don't have a demonstrator that you buy from me!  Here is a link to my on-line store



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super easy fun-fold card that still WOWs!!!

 Our last team meeting Batty Brooks demonstrated this super fun card that looks so difficult, but it is really really easy and has the WOW f...

01 09 10