Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Stamping with Jen - Seasonal Swirl Dies

Happy Wednesday November 3!! I hope you guys didn't do what I did and look at the calendar and realize we have less than two months until Christmas!! I had a little panic knowing I have only made a dent in my Christmas cards! So I thought I would share this super easy card incase someone else had a little panic LOL.  You could make quite a few of these with limited time per card, but they are still pretty!!!



 It is kind of neat that you can layer with stamps and with paper.  I absolutely love this bundle!! If you don't have it. you want it!!!  If you live in Canada you can get this from my online store!

I hope you enjoyed this card.  Make sure you watch my video to see how easy it is to put together!!!  Please make sure you sign up for my newsletter and that you subscribe to me on YouTube!



Happy Stamping
Jen

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super easy fun-fold card that still WOWs!!!

 Our last team meeting Batty Brooks demonstrated this super fun card that looks so difficult, but it is really really easy and has the WOW f...

01 09 10