Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Blessings of Home Sneak Peak!!

 Happy December 8 2021!!! I was finally able to play with some new product from the up-coming January to June mini (2022) and Sale A Bration (2022)!! I can't wait to be able to share these amazing catalogues with you!!  So I made this card in both Blushing Bride and Flirty Flamingo.  Which one do you like? The first one is blushing bride.


And this one is Flirty Flamingo


For the flowers I used Soft Sea Foam on the Blushing Bride and Old Olive on the Flirty Flamingo.  It is amazing the difference a green can make!! The flowers on both are coloured with Petal Pink and Flirty Flamingo blends.  I just went softer on the Blushing Bride card.

Can you see any other new products on the card? Other than the bundle I can count two on the outside and one on the inside....can you guess them????

For the inside I kept it pretty simple



I hope you enjoyed this card! Make sure you watch my video for the dimensions and to see how to put it together!!!



Hope you enjoy!

Happy stamping 

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super easy fun-fold card that still WOWs!!!

 Our last team meeting Batty Brooks demonstrated this super fun card that looks so difficult, but it is really really easy and has the WOW f...

01 09 10