Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Stamping with Jen - Eden's Garden Gift Card Holder

 Can you believe it is December 1????? Where is the time going.  And I am so not ready for Christmas.  I guess it will be a quieter Christmas again, so I don't have as much planning to be worried about! 

So the Eden's collection is available while supplies last until Jan 3.  You do want to get your hands on these beautiful products!!

I made a version of this gift card holder in our Holiday retreat and I thought I would try it using these gorgeous products.  What do you think?



Here is a look at the products in the suite!



This gift card opens up for a place to put a little message and of course the gift card!



The measurements to make this card are:

- base - Evening Evergreen - 5 1/2 X 4 1/4

- DSP 5 1/4 X 4

- Basic White 4 1/4 X 9 3/4 scored at 3 1/4 and 6 1/2

- Evening Evergreen layer - 3 1/8 X 4 1/8

- DSP - 3 X 4

- DSP (gift card holder) 2 X 4)

- Scrap Evening evergreen, Basic White and Gold for die cutting


All of these supplies are available in my online store.  Also if you have some favourites from the July to December mini make sure you check it out now, they are on the Last Chance sale and when they are gone, they are gone.  

Make sure you watch my video for some tips and tricks!



Hope you enjoyed this card. Thanks for joining me. Please leave a comment and make sure you subscribe to my mailing list!


Happy Stamping

Jen

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super easy fun-fold card that still WOWs!!!

 Our last team meeting Batty Brooks demonstrated this super fun card that looks so difficult, but it is really really easy and has the WOW f...

01 09 10