Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Stamping with Jen - Stamping Symphony December Blog Hop

 Happy December 15th 2021 and the last blog hop of the year!  And what a year it has been. I was hopeful that we wouldn't be full fledge pandemic mode still and bracing ourselves for what is to come. But here we are.  But you know what, we still have so much to be grateful for and so many positive things to reflect on.  And one thing that I am very grateful for is my Stamping Family!! We have so much fun together and have shared our creativity together to get us through these tough times.  So for them and my friends and my family, I am thankful.  And this months blog hop theme is Thank you!!!! How appropriate eh LOL.

I finally inked up the Artistically Inked stamp set.  I fell in love with this when I saw it the annual catalogue and it has sat on my desk until now.  But isn't it just stunning.


So although there are a few layers here, it is really easy to make.  Adhesive sheets are your best friend with the intricate die cut that I used in the background to add some texture.  Then for the large flower and the leaves, I stamped off.  The sentiment is heat embossed in White embossing powder and then I added some bling from the Expressions in Ink Ephemera Pack.

For the next card, I decided to add a little colour other than Polished Pink.  And I have a sneak peak of a super cute embossing folder that is coming up in the January to June Mini (starts Jan 4 2022) called Stripes and Splatters (I used the splatter one). The green I added was Pear Pizzazz.  For the sentiment I just stamped in Polished Pink on Basic White. Which one do you prefer?


For the inside I kept it really simple and left a large space to add a note of gratitude!


For a complete list of supplies check out below.  If you want to make this card, you can buy all the supplies from my online store  and while you are there don't forget to check out the Last Chance sale!!  Want to see how to make this card.  Watch my video here.


Make sure you hop on over to the other Stamping Symphony blogs and enjoy!!!



1. Leena at A La Cards

2. Sandy at Lolly and Sand

3. Barb at JustBStamping

4. Jen at Stamping with Jen (you are here)

5. Laurel at LD Crafting

Happy Stamping

Jen

Product List
Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets
144106

2 comments:

Super easy fun-fold card that still WOWs!!!

 Our last team meeting Batty Brooks demonstrated this super fun card that looks so difficult, but it is really really easy and has the WOW f...

01 09 10