Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Stamping with Jen - Flowering Tulips

 Oh my goodness, the new Mini catalogue is amazing!!! Here is a sneak peak of the bundle that we are featuring in our Winter Escapes retreat!!  What do you think of this card?


So it is featuring the Flowering Tulips bundle from the upcoming January to June Mini Catalogue (2022). Look at how gorgeous this bundle is.



There are so many possibilities for it!! An in our Stamp Camp, we will be doing 9 projects with it! you don't want to miss it.  Make sure you register here before January 7 2022.


To make the card above, a complete list of supplies is provided below (keep in mind that the bundle and the gems are not available until Jan 4 (unless you join my Stampin' Up! family).

Here is a close up of the card.


Make sure you watch my video to see how you can emboss with any of Stampin'Up!'s colours.  It really makes your cards pop!



The supplies I used are provided below.  You can buy these from my online store if you want to make this or a similar card!

Thank you for joining me! I hope you have a very happy and safe holiday season.

Happy Stamping

Jen

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super easy fun-fold card that still WOWs!!!

 Our last team meeting Batty Brooks demonstrated this super fun card that looks so difficult, but it is really really easy and has the WOW f...

01 09 10