Monday, March 30, 2020

Positive Thoughts - Fab Friday Challenge

I wanted to see how the subtle card that I made yesterday looked with bright and cheery colours.  I think it works, what do you think?

The card was inspired from the Fab Friday Challenge, check it out here....and you had to use the four colours below.

To keep the background a little more subtle, I stamped off twice.


These are not colours that I would normally play with, but I think they work!!!  Hope you enjoyed the card.  For a complete list of supplies, please see below.

Thanks for letting me participate in your challenge!!

Happy Stamping!






Product List

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty layering of images! You did a great job of showing off our challenge colors. I especially like the homemade DSP in the background! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful take on our colors! I love all your layered details! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for organizing! Looking forward to playing again!!

      Delete

Super easy fun-fold card that still WOWs!!!

 Our last team meeting Batty Brooks demonstrated this super fun card that looks so difficult, but it is really really easy and has the WOW f...

01 09 10