Sunday, March 29, 2020

Stamping with Jen - Spring with Timeless Tulips

Well, Spring is in the air and that means tulips!!! I love tulips, maybe because it is one of the first signs that the winter is behind us.   Stampin' Up! Only Challenges posted challenge # 245 with the topic Spring.  Spring to me goes hand in hand with tulips.  And since the bunnies have already eaten the top of my tulips that just started growing, I won't get to see any in my garden this year...so this will need to suffice!


To make this card, I used a mask from the Basic Pattern Decorative Masks and sponged with rich razzleberry, blushing bride and old olive.  Then stamped the tulips using rich razzleberry and with my blender pen, blended the colours.  The rhinestones were coloured with my dark rich razzleberry blends and that is it! Simple!

For a complete list of supplies, see below.

If you live in Canada and would like to purchase the supplies for this card, please visit me on my on-line store.

Happy Stamping! Be Safe!

Jen



Product List
Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad
126953

6 comments:

  1. So fun, Jen! Love that gorgeous stenciled backgrund, and purples of all kinds are my faves! So fresh and Spring-y! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tulips, Jennifer! They look wonderful on your masked background. Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges, hope to see you back for the new challenge that just started!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE how you inked up the stencil. Fabulous work and card! Thank you so much for playing along with us at SUO Challenges. A new challenge went up today and I hope you join us again!

    ReplyDelete

Super easy fun-fold card that still WOWs!!!

 Our last team meeting Batty Brooks demonstrated this super fun card that looks so difficult, but it is really really easy and has the WOW f...

01 09 10