Sunday, March 22, 2020

Stamping with Jen Masculine Thank You Card

Good afternoon! It is Sunday March 22, and it is like no March 22 I have ever known.  As the world deals with Covid19 and we standby and watch with anxiety bordering on panic of how this is going to unfold, we are unable to do much to help other than listen to what authorities are asking us to do.  But, we can help in our own little way.  I decided that I would spend my time creating cards.  Thank you cards to give to doctors, nurses, pharmacists, first responders, cleaning staff, grocery store staff, gas attendants etc etc.  Those that are going to work, so that we can be home and hopefully safe. I am still working, but from the safety of my home.

So, as I was trying to focus on crafting, I decided that I would make a card for the staff at my doctor's office and for him.  He always talks to my son about fishing, so I know he likes fishing. So I designed this card for him.  I have others to show you for the nurses and other staff at the office too...

So I simply used the sponge brayer and bartered the Flowering Foils Designer Series Paper with Mossy Meadow. I stamped the greetings from the Ornate Thanks stamp set using Versamark and then heat embossed with copper.  The fish from the Best Catch stamp set was stamped in memento and then coloured with blends.

For the inside, I stamped the sentiment using mossy meadow and then simply cut out the fish and rushes with the Catch of the Day dies..and voila, a simple, masculine thank you card you can give to any fishing enthusiast :)....

 Here is a close up of the fish that I coloured using blends....so easy to do with the blends!

Hope you enjoyed this card. Please watch my video below for tips and tricks and make sure to leave a message and follow my You Tube channel to see more of my posts!!







Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super easy fun-fold card that still WOWs!!!

 Our last team meeting Batty Brooks demonstrated this super fun card that looks so difficult, but it is really really easy and has the WOW f...

01 09 10